Background

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sarah - 9 Months

Sarah girl, here we are at another milestone age - 9 months old!  3/4 of a year....wow....it will be here before I know it.  A lot has changed with you this past month.  It is definitely obvious that my itty bitty baby is growing up.


This past month you:

Cruised furniture all around...sometimes you just hold on with 1 hand and stand there like it's nothing (you even stood without holding anything one time!)
Started climbing up the stairs!!  You know it's something special, because you will look at us with a mischievous grin before you do it. Then I have to race over to climb with you and make sure you don't fall.
Supported Mommy by being there to watch me run my first 5k!  My own little cheerleader!
Said "Dada", "Mama", and "Hey" (while waving your hand)
Loved to eat blueberry puffs, bananas, and chicken noodle baby food
Did NOT like eating chocolate cake...is it possible that a child of mine doesn't like chocolate??!
Saw your first parade that the fire department put on
Had a great time at your sister's 2nd birthday party  :)
Loved to play with bubbles!
Tried to chew on crayons as often as possible...and you get sooo mad when Mommy takes them away
Grew more beautiful brown hair!

I love you, sweet princess! Let's learn lots of new things this month.  :)
~Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment