Background

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope that all of my friends and family have had a wonderful Easter Sunday!  Jordan and I had a nice, relaxing day starting with church, then a home-cooked lunch and a walk outside with our Katie.  :) 

I hope in the 'fun' of Easter we all continue to remember and celebrate our Savior who died for our sins while we were so unworthy, and ROSE from the tomb to reign in heaven!  We are so blessed to have such a loving, merciful Savior to call our own if we choose to follow Him!

I love this song and thought it would be perfect to share with you today:


P.S. I will be making a shopping trip to get some Peeps and Cadbury cream eggs on sale tomorrow!  Mom, can you believe I haven't had any as of yet?  I know, it's unheard of!!  :O

No comments:

Post a Comment