Background

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Granny's Birthday

This is my sweet Granny!
Today is her birthday!!  : )
She is my mom's mom, and I love her so much!  We have always been very close.

Fun Facts about Granny:
1. She has taken me on mannnny walks down the beach during my life to look for pretty seashells. 
2. She is and always has been the hardest working woman I know.
3. She lets me lay in her lap (still to this day!) and scratches my back & plays with my hair.  : )
4. No matter how much you try to explain it, she cannot understand how to order ice cream at Cold Stone.
5. She and my Papaw just got a laptop a few months ago, and she has been known to call Yahoo "YooHoo" and Facebook "MyFace"  LOL
6. She loves roses and angels.
7. You will never catch her wearing a turtleneck (usually not even long sleeves, for that matter!).
8. She owns an iron and ironing board, but NEVER irons.
9. She knows how to shop and get a good bargain!!
10. She loves her family so much and will go above and beyond to make sure you have what you need.

I love you Granny, and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have such an amazing granny! Reading those facts about her makes me think how great it must've ben to spend time with her. And I think it’ll be fun to hang out with her while shopping, since she seems to have the knack for it.

    Marcia Sherman @ Comfort Keepers

    ReplyDelete