1. White Chicks!! My husband cannot understand why I always want to watch this movie. "Babe, we just watched this!" He thinks it's really funny too, but apparantly I can't live without it.
|"I'm going to have a BF!!"|
2. Diary of a Mad Black Woman!! Really, any movie with Madea in it is worth a million laughs. So let's go ahead and make a 2b) Madea Goes to Jail, and 2c) Madea's Big, Happy Family.
|"Well, peace always comes with still, cause I keeps me a piece o' steel."|
3. Just Married! I'm happy to announce that our honeymoon was nothing like this movie, lol. Ashton Kutcher is HILARIOUS!! RIP, Brittany Murphy. : (
4. Meet the Fockers! Meet the Parents was also funny, but Meet the Fockers is what really got me rollin'!
|"FOCKER! He's absorbing you like a sponge!"|
5. Dumb and Dumber!!! I saved this for last because I honestly can't even begin to count how many times I've seen this movie. No matter how many times I watch it, though, I ALWAYS laugh at the same parts and it never seems to get old to me. I also have a tradition of watching this movie after I watch a scary movie...it just helps me feel better! : )
|"You traded in our van for a moped? Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this...and TOTALLY redeem yourself!"|
If you haven't seen these movies - do yourself a favor. Watch them. Immediately. Laughter is the best medicine. : )