Background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Top-5

Top 5 Movies Guaranteed to Crack Me Up!!

1.  White Chicks!!  My husband cannot understand why I always want to watch this movie.  "Babe, we just watched this!"  He thinks it's really funny too, but apparantly I can't live without it. 


"I'm going to have a BF!!" 

2.  Diary of a Mad Black Woman!!  Really, any movie with Madea in it is worth a million laughs.  So let's go ahead and make a 2b) Madea Goes to Jail, and 2c) Madea's Big, Happy Family. 

"Well, peace always comes with still, cause I keeps me a piece o' steel."

3. Just Married!  I'm happy to announce that our honeymoon was nothing like this movie, lol.  Ashton Kutcher is HILARIOUS!!  RIP, Brittany Murphy.  : (

"HELLO PE-TAH!"

4.  Meet the Fockers!  Meet the Parents was also funny, but Meet the Fockers is what really got me rollin'! 


"FOCKER!  He's absorbing you like a sponge!"

5.  Dumb and Dumber!!!  I saved this for last because I honestly can't even begin to count how many times I've seen this movie.  No matter how many times I watch it, though, I ALWAYS laugh at the same parts and it never seems to get old to me.  I also have a tradition of watching this movie after I watch a scary movie...it just helps me feel better!  : )

"You traded in our van for a moped? Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this...and TOTALLY redeem yourself!" 

If you haven't seen these movies - do yourself a favor.  Watch them.  Immediately.  Laughter is the best medicine.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment